Job Skills / Requirements YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Paladin Security is looking for permanenet Full-time officers for a industrial site in Stewart Community Norhtern BC, who are able to work a variety of shifts including weekends and graveyards. Applicants must have camp security experience and willing to work on two weeks on and two weeks off rotation. Pay Rate Range from $30-35, This position starts as early as June 1st , 2023.
Calm, cool, and collected. As an Industrial Security Officer, you know how to remain this way while working under pressure. You provide exceptional customer service skills and always do so with a friendly smile. You also utilize PPE and write detailed incident reports thanks to your excellent written communication skills.WHAT YOU WILL DO
Working at industrial sites and warehouses can present many hazards and obstacles. Your ability to anticipate and quickly address these inquiries is an exciting aspect you love about your position. Along with patrolling the facility regularly, your outstanding attention to detail ensures all entries to secure areas are authorized.YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Have prior security experience and a valid BC security license
- Law enforcement/Military background is preferred
- Have experience with Two-way Radio communication.
- Good computer skills and willing to learn operational software.
- Physically fit for all interior and exterior Patrol daily.
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Are comfortable standing or being outdoors for long periods of time. Don't worry, our sleek jackets will keep you warm.
- Are eligible to work in Canada. Bonus points if you love maple syrup!
PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
- Benefits & recognition programs
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
Please note that all interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat.
LET'S GET STARTED!
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Education in Law Enforcement or equivalent
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid BC Security Licence
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the SPM
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 4