Job Skills / Requirements YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY Location included: Prince Rupert Regional Hospital ($22.50/hr)
Are you an aspiring Health Care or Emergency Management professional? Be a part of a rewarding team that ensures the safety of our healthcare workers and visitors. As a Healthcare Security Officer, you respond to alarms, emergency requests, and use your excellent verbal de-escalation skills to resolve incidents. You always maintain confidentiality and discretion when handling private information, and you never forget to smile while providing your incredible customer service.WHAT YOU WILL DO
You promptly fill out detailed incident reports whenever an issue arises. This helps you discover solutions on how to keep staff, patients, and guests feeling comfortable in the secure environment you provide. Along with your dedication to utilizing PPE, you regularly patrol the facility so that no potential conflict leaves your sight.YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
• Valid BC Security License
• Must be able to commit a 4-days scheduled hospital training (9AM-5PM) and It is a paid training.
• Provide exceptional customer service, with a winning smile.
• Are comfortable standing for long periods of time
• Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one. We take safety seriously, and we know you do too.
• Are eligible to work (under work permit or PR) in CanadaPALADIN OFFERS YOU:
• Competitive wages
• Promotion from within
• Company-paid training & uniforms
• Benefits & recognition programs
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
Please note that all interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat. LET'S GET Started!
Certification Requirements (All)
Minimum 6 months security experience
COVID Double Vaccinated
Valid BC Security Licence
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the ASL
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 5