Do you have strong skills in customer service delivery, teamwork, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! The Paladin Difference
starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you! We offer job stable positions and lots of career advancement opportunities, including free training, security licensing, and promotion from within.
Pay range: $17-22per hour (dependent on site/location).
Apply now to join our Team of elite security officers at our various locations in the North Vancouver and West Vancouver Area. We are looking for candidates that can travel to the North Shore on a daily basis for Full-time and Part-time positions.
- BCIT Marine Campus
- Capilano University
- Movie / FilmStudios
- ICBC Corporate Office
- Industrial Yards
- Lion's Gate Hospital
- Woodcroft Estates
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, and willingness to help.
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Comfortable interacting verbally with team members, client personnel, members of the general public, and emergency services.
- Able to write detailed incident reports which may be utilized in court if subpoenaed.
- A passion for being active, your patrols may be indoors or outdoors, in all weather conditions, and can include stairwells, uneven surfaces, and parkades. You must be physically able to stand and/or patrol for the majority of a shift (8-hours average).
- Comfortable approaching and leading in emergency situations, including trauma, aggression, intoxication, bodily fluids, etc.
- Able to watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations and contact emergency responders as required
- Basic skills in utilizing technology, including writing reports on a computer, tracking patrols in a smart phone, and communicating via two-way radio.
- An active lifestyle: If sitting behind a desk doesn't appeal to you, you'll love the dynamic work environment that security can bring.
- Leading Corporate Culture: Paladin is a Canadian employee or choice because of the amazing people that work here!
- Career advancement: Whether you are gaining experience for law enforcement, looking for meaningful work as a student, or simply exploring a field you are passionate about, Paladin gives you the opportunity to advance your skills!
- Health Benefits & Perks: Full-time employees are eligible for great benefits, and all staff can enjoy exclusive Paladin discounts at your favourite retailers and service providers across Canada!
- And more...
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Law Enforcement and Security