Paladin Security Officers work at some of the most high profile sites in BC, including shopping malls, post-secondary campuses, office buildings, and government facilities. We're currently looking for Security Officers on the North Shore who exemplify the Paladin Difference.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be able to type at least 40 words per minute and be comfortable with using a computer.
• One year experience in the security industry or related field would be an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and meet all minimum requirements for a BC Security License.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Patrol assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
• Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
• Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
• Offer support to any person in need of assistance.
• Other job-related duties as assigned.
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...