Overview Please note that all interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat.
Are you looking for a rewarding job in an industry-leading company with opportunity for growth? Paladin Security is one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the security industry, with a reputation for being an employer of choice. We invest in our employees with extensive paid training, rewards and recognition programs, and career growth opportunities.
We are currently looking for full time, part time and casual Security Officers in Nanaimo who have access to a vehicle. We have day, afternoon, overnight and weekend shifts available.
** Applicants with a valid BC Security Licence are eligible for a $1000 hiring bonus, conditions apply*** Job Duties:
- Perform regular foot patrols to ensure personnel, building, and equipment security.
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations.
- Contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance services as required.
- Sustain effective relationships with key. stakeholders and provide specialized security services through enforcing the sites rules and regulations.
- Write clear and concise reports including incident and liability reports.
- Provide exceptional customer service and assistance as required.
- Utilize two way radios and computer applications to communicate site activities.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required.
- Security-related experience and a valid BC Security Licence are considered assets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills and able to work independently or within a team.
- A mature and positive attitude.
- A high level of professionalism.
- Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (mornings/afternoons/nights/weekends).
- Able to write comprehensive reports.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid BC Security Licence
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Field Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security