Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
Please note that interviews are currently being conducted remotely, via phone and/or video chat.
We are currently hiring Mobile Security Officers in Kelowna and Vernon.
Reporting to the Mobile Supervisor with a dotted line to Mobile Management, the Mobile Officer role is integral to the functioning of Paladin's field operations and business continuity. In this dynamic role, officers are required to have superior time management and multitasking skills, as well as a propensity for a high level of customer service. Mobile officers are required to work independently while maintaining coordination amongst coworkers; they are required to be both flexible and adaptable. This position is best suited for those striving for Paladin career progression as it offers candidates the opportunity to make their own decisions, and prioritize their work day schedules.
A valid security license is preferred, but for the right candidate we offer extensive paid training including the Basic Security Training. Paladin Security offers incentives for those applicants who come to us with a security license.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma
- Possess a valid Class 5 drivers' license with a clean driver's abstract and record of claims.
- Ability to make quick decisions in emergency response situations with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage assigned tasks.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain records.
- Computer literate with familiarity in Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to handle private and confidential information with a high amount of discretion.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Physically capable of performing the required duties. Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GEDCertification Requirements (Any)
Valid Class 5 Drivers LicenseAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the CSM
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Law Enforcement and Security