Job Skills / Requirements YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Every day is different when you're a part of the fast action with Paladin's elite mobile team! Your monitoring and decision-making skills help to ensure the safety of our clients and community. Did we mention you're doing all of this while driving a sleek company vehicle? WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Mobile Security Officer, you provide leadership in emergency situations. Supported by our 24/7 Operations Centre, you swiftly respond to alarms, report security breaches and property damage, and direct unauthorized individuals to leave the premises. Your passion for a secure environment and an active lifestyle is what keeps you moving when patrolling inside and outside facilities, up and down stairs, and over uneven surfaces. YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Are comfortable standing or being outdoors for long periods of time.
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one.
- Have a valid Class 5 BC Driver's License and a clean abstract. Because abiding rules on the road is equally as important as off.
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
- Benefits & recognition programs
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
Please note that all interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat. LET'S GET STARTED!
This job reports to the Security Programs Manager
This is a Full-Time
position Night Shift (0000-0800 & 2200-0600)