Job Skills / Requirements YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Every day is different when you're a part of the fast action with Paladin's elite mobile team! Your monitoring and decision-making skills help to ensure the safety of our clients and community. Did we mention you're doing all of this while driving a sleek company vehicle?WHAT YOU WILL DO This Position is a Full Time position. Wage : $19/Hour
provide leadership in emergency situations. Supported by our 24/7 Operations Centre, you swiftly respond to alarms, report security breaches and property damage, and direct unauthorized individuals to leave the premises. Your passion for a secure environment and an active lifestyle is what keeps you moving when patrolling inside and outside facilities, up and down stairs, and over uneven surfaces.YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Have a valid Class 5 BC Driver's License and a clean abstract. Because abiding rules on the road is equally as important as off.
- Have prior security experience, a valid security license, Committe to 1-2 weeks of training, and are eager to learn more.
- Are looking for valuable experience towards Law enforcement. Mobile Officers deal with various incidents and respond to emergency dispatches during their course of duties, providing a comprehensive view of what Police Officers role's may entail.
- Looking for a fast-paced work environment where each shift experience is different.
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Are comfortable standing or being outdoors for long periods of time. Don't worry, our sleek jackets will keep you warm.
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one. We take safety seriously, and we know you do too.
- Are eligible to work in Canada. Bonus points if you love maple syrup!
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
- Benefits & recognition programs
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today! LET'S GET STARTED!#NC1
Certification Requirements (All)
Valid BC Security Licence
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Mobile Coordinator
This is a Full-Time
position 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 2