Job Skills / Requirements YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Every day is different when you're a part of the fast action with Paladin's elite mobile team! Your monitoring and
decision-making skills help to ensure the safety of our clients and community. Did we mention you're doing all of
this while driving a sleek company vehicle?WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Mobile Security Officer, you provide leadership in emergency situations. Supported by our 24/7 Operations
Centre, you swiftly respond to alarms, report security breaches and property damage, and direct unauthorized
individuals to leave the premises. Your passion for a secure environment and an active lifestyle is what keeps you
moving when patrolling inside and outside facilities, up and down stairs, and over uneven surfaces.YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
• Are looking for valuable experience towards Law enforcement. Mobile Officers deal with various incidents
and respond to emergency dispatches during their course of duties, providing a comprehensive view of
what Police Officers role's may entail.
• Looking for a fast-paced work environment where each shift experience is different.
• Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
• Are comfortable standing or being outdoors for long periods of time. Don't worry, our sleek jackets will
keep you warm.
• Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one. We take safety seriously, and we know
you do too.
• Are eligible to work in Canada. Bonus points if you love maple syrup!
• Have a valid Class 5 BC Driver's License and a clean abstract. Because abiding rules on the road is equally
as important as off.
• Have prior security experience, a valid security license, and are eager to learn more.
All our Officers are required to carry a valid Security License. We also provide the Basic Security Training to those
who have not been through the course previously.PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
• Competitive wages
• Promotion from within
• Company-paid training & uniforms
• Benefits & recognition programs
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture,
approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
Please note that interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone, video chat, and in-person.LET'S GET STARTED!
Certification Requirements (All)
Valid BC Security Licence
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift