Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Every day is different when you're a part of the fast action with Paladin's elite mobile team! Your monitoring and decision-making skills help to ensure the safety of our clients and community. Did we mention you're doing all of this while driving a sleek company vehicle?WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Mobile Security Officer, you provide leadership in emergency situations. Supported by our 24/7 Operations Centre, you swiftly respond to alarms, report security breaches and property damage, and direct unauthorized individuals to leave the premises. Your passion for a secure environment and an active lifestyle is what keeps you moving when patrolling inside and outside facilities, up and down stairs, and over uneven surfaces.YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Are comfortable standing or being outdoors for long periods of time. Don't worry, our sleek jackets will keep you warm.
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one. We take safety seriously, and we know you do too.
- Are eligible to work in Canada. Bonus points if you love maple syrup!
- Have a valid Class 5 BC Driver's License and a clean abstract. Because abiding rules on the road is equally as important as off.
- Have prior security experience, a valid security license, and are eager to learn more.
All our Officers are required to carry a valid Security License. We also provide the Basic Security Training to those who have not been through the course previously.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the SPM
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift