Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
Please note that interviews are currently being conducted remotely, via phone and/or video chat.
Paladin Security is looking for FT officers for permanent placement in Revelstoke
. Applicants living in Revelstoke or officers willing to relocate to Revelstoke will be qualified for a $500 hiring bonus on completion of 3 months of full time work. Officers would receive an additional $1000 bonus on completion of 6 months full time work. Paladin Security will waive the 6 month benefit waiting period for qualified candidates.
Pay rates will be in the $24-25/hr. range.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must be willing to work shift rotational work.
- Officers must have held a valid Security License for 3 months or longer.
- Officers must be computer literate and able to write electronic reports.
- Have a personal vehicle/transportation.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Officers must be physically capable of extended patrolling, have strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Must be 19 years old and meet all other minimum requirements for a security license in BC.
- Ability to handle private and confidential information with a high amount of discretion.
Officers must be capable of remaining calm in high pressure situations.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid BC Security Licence
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the SPM
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security