Job Skills / Requirements
Make an impact as an essential worker and combat COVID-19 on the frontlines. Paladin is hiring Security Officers to support Healthcare Facilities and vaccination clinics as we protect our communities. YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Are you an aspiring Health Care or Emergency Management professional? Be a part of a rewarding team that ensures the safety of our healthcare workers and visitors. As a Healthcare Security Officer, you respond to alarms, emergency requests, and use your excellent verbal de-escalation skills to resolve incidents. You always maintain confidentiality and discretion when handling private information, and you never forget to smile while providing your incredible customer service.WHAT YOU WILL DO
You promptly fill out detailed incident reports whenever an issue arises. This helps you discover solutions on how to keep staff, patients, and guests feeling comfortable in the secure environment you provide. Along with your dedication to utilizing PPE, you regularly patrol the facility so that no potential conflict leaves your sight.YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with a winning smile.
- Are comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one. We take safety seriously, and we know you do too.
- Are eligible to work in Canada
- Have prior experience and a valid security license, which are considered an asset. If not, you're in luck! We'll help you acquire your security license and even pay for it.
All our Officers are required to carry a valid Security License. We also provide the Basic Security Training to those who have not been through the course previously.PALADIN OFFERS YOU
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
- Benefits & recognition programs
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
Please note that all interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat. LET'S GET STARTED!
This job reports to the Security Programs Manager
This is a Part-Time
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security