We are currently looking for a full-time overnight (10pm-8am, 4 days on, 3 days off) Security Officer to join our team at a healthcare facility in Whistler.
Candidates with a Security License and/or OFA 1 are preferred, but training will be provided to successful candidates as needed.
- Patrol assigned area on foot to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities
- Offer support to any person in need of assistance
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid BC Security License
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check / vulnerable sector search
- Must be available to work overnight shifts and weekends
- Physical ability to complete the duties of the role
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...Read More