Job Skills / Requirements YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
If you are looking to start your career at one of Canada's top employers, look no further! We are looking for Security Officers who have excellent communication and customer service skills to provide security services in an industrialized campus environment including a data and technology centre. WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your ability to anticipate and quickly address inquiries is an exciting aspect you love about your position. Officers at our facilities conduct regular foot patrols, monitor CCTV cameras, provide first aid, write detailed incident reports, and more!YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU
PALADIN OFFERS YOU
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Are comfortable standing or being outdoors for long periods of time. Don't worry, our sleek jackets will keep you warm.
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one. We take safety seriously, and we know you do too.
- Are eligible to work in Canada. Bonus points if you love maple syrup!
- Have prior security experience, a valid security license, and are eager to learn more. If not, you're in luck! We'll help you acquire your security license and even pay for it.
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
- Benefits & recognition programs
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
Please note that all interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat. LET'S GET STARTED!
This is a Full and Part-Time
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security