Are you ready to suit up?
We are looking for part time/ casual security guards to work in Richmond, BC!
As a member of GardaWorld Team, your primary role is to ensure the safety and security of client assets to the assigned area in a professional and courteous manner.
Apply today - a career is waiting for you!What you'll be doing
What we offer
- Ensure the protection of people, assets and property
- Providing uniformed, physical security to our client and its customers/visitors
- Site access control and authorization
- Provide excellent customer service
- Enforce the regulations in effect at your client's premises
- Maintaining a positive, productive work environment through positive teamwork
- Write daily reports and incident reports
What we're looking for
- Competitive wage - $17.34
- Full uniform
- A positive and dynamic environment
- Career development and advancement, and training opportunities
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
- Valid Security Guard licence
- Valid standard first aid & CPR(asset)
- Proactive, attention-to-detail, self-motivated, team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in security (asset)
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Security clearance
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.Job Segment:
Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Part Time
Law Enforcement and Security Transportation and Warehousing