Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Do you love solving problems or brightening someone's day? Paladin is looking for Security Guards to join our customer service teams at post-secondary campuses. WHAT YOU WILL DO
YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Act as the on-site First Aid Attendant, offering support to any person in need of assistance.
- Patrol area, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, safety hazards, and emergency situations.
- Contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders and provide specialized security services according to client needs.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Have strong communication skills
- Hold a valid OFA 1 certification, or are willing to obtain
- Are eligible to work in Canada
- Have prior experience and a valid security license, which are considered an asset. If not, you're in luck! We will help you acquire your security license and even pay for it.
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
- Benefits & recognition programs
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
*$1500 relocation bonus for those relocating to Kelowna from outside of the Okanagan!
$500 upon successful completion of training and obtaining a Security License (training must be completed within 30 days of hire date).
$500 after successful completion of probationary period (3 months of work).
$500 after 6 months of work.
*Subject to one year commitment
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the SPM
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift