Our client, a highly sought after firm, is located in downtown Vancouver and are one of the biggest national firms in the country. This firm is seeking a Corporate Commercial Legal Assistant. The primary purpose of this position is to work as part of the Paralegal Team and be responsible for a variety documents preparation, filings, & research.
- SEDAR filings.
- Nation Registration Database (NRD) filings.
- SEDI filings, reports and searches.
- Preparing and filing of reports of exempt distributions.
- Assisting with preparation of applications for registration for portfolio managers, investment fund managers and exempt market dealers, including drafting supporting documentation.
- Drafting all types of filings relating to registrant regulation and compliance, including various forms (i.e. firm & individual registration application forms).
- Corresponding with clients and regulators regarding on-going reporting and filing requirements.
- Attending to annual filings for issuers and registered firms.
- Assisting with continuous disclosure filings for public issuers, including investment funds.
- Conducting fee research and drafting fee memorandum for various securities filings.
- Attending to various corporate matters such as incorporations, EPRs, corporate searches and resolutions.
Strong technical competency with computers, Microsoft office, SEDAR, NRD and ALF.
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Service oriented with a can do attitude.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Graduate of a recognized Paralegal Certificate or Degree Program with a minimum of 4 years of legal experience in a Securities Paralegal role.
- SEDAR filing experience is a requirement.
If this sounds like you, please apply directly. Thank you for applying with Arlyn!
Connect with employer:
About ARLYN RECRUITING
Our approach to Legal Recruitment is different. Once you get to know us you’ll see just what we mean. We are the only legal recruitment agency in Vancouver that offers the full range of Human Resou...