Our Company,a leader of Jewellery retail stores has an opening for a part-time accounting Clerk/bookkeeper.
This position is suitable for a candidate who wants to learn and to get hand on experiences in full cycle
accounting or candidate who wants to have a work-life balance job.
3 days per week (negotiable) and there is a possibility that 5 days per week during busy times and this role
may lead to a full time position.Starting wage is $13-14/hr based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform basic bookkeeping tasks such as data entries, A/P, A/R etc
• Reconcile vendor statement
• Bank, credit card, and other GL account reconciliations
• Calculate, reallocate expenditures
• Assist in period-end close and reporting
• Financial administrative tasks as required
• Assist in other accounting duties as assigned.
• In accounting program or achieved Accounting certificate/diploma
• Proficiency with Excel, Outlook, MS Office products
• Ability to work in a fast paced organization and multi-tasking
• Strong time management, organization skills and the ability to prioritize
• A Self Starter, detail oriented, reliable and have good work ethic
• Good communication skills, Second language is an asset.
• Competitive Salary
• Work flexible hours
• Work for a stable and highly enjoyable team and company
• Health benefits will be offered if turns to full time position
Due to a high volume of applications received, only those applicants meeting the requirements listed will be contacted.