Seasonal Nursery Workers - Cone PickingArmstrong, British Columbia
Eagle Rock Division is currently seeking Seasonal Workers to join our team for our upcoming Cone Picking Season starting August 2nd.Position Overview:
What We Offer:
- No experience required. We will train you.
- $15.96 per hour plus 4% holiday pay. We also offer an individual productivity bonus which averages an additional $1.50 - $5.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm
- Physical work, maneuvering and using ladders, and working in varying weather conditions.
- Working as part of USW Local 1-423, the incumbent will conduct themselves in a safe, timely, cost effective and professional manner.
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com or EagleRockHR@Tolko.com until the position is filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.