We are looking for dynamic and adventurous people to join our team for the work travel experience of a lifetime!
The ideal candidate will have some experience in resort and restaurant kitchens, be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide adequate service. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using a dishwashers or by hand.
- Keep dishwasher clean and immediately report any functional or mechanical problems to the Kitchen Manager.
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing of dish station
- Monitor dishwasher water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Prepare sauces and ingredients by following instructions and adhering to standardized recipes and specifications
- Ensure that the food preparation, quality and presentation meets organizational standards
- Help keep track of kitchen inventory, including food, supplies and equipment
- Perform kitchen work station opening and closing duties as required
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!