We are searching for a dependable Sealant Applicator or Caulker to join our excellent construction crew. The Sealant Applicator or Caulker's responsibilities include ensuring worksites are clean and safe, installation of sealants/caulking systems mainly on windows and doors of a high-rise building. This position will be based on Brentwood, Burnaby.
- Will caulk windows, doors, and other components set in medical modules
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Proper use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work from ladders, scaffolding, swing stages, and man lifts at various heights safely
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to schedule with minimal supervision
- Perform a variety of tasks on construction sites
- Bring problems to the attention of the Site Foreman
- Follow direction from the Site Foreman
- High school diploma or similar.
- Completed apprenticeships recommended.
- Sound knowledge of construction and practical experience with tools.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Great hand, eye, and foot coordination.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible.
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Salary increase based on performance
- Recognition programs
- Advanced technology tools
- Stable work-life balance
- Various fun activities, lunches, learning sessions, etc.
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- A positive and fun corporate culture, while maintaining accountability
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching
- Career Development Programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Group Insurance Plan
- Extended Health Care
- Eye Vision Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Best Doctors
- Right Directions Employee Assistance Program
- Registered Retirement Savings Program
New City Contracting strives to ensure that its employment practices are free from direct and indirect discrimination and is committed to upholding the human rights of those participating in the hiring process. In pursuit of this commitment, New City Contracting will not condone or tolerate any acts of discrimination or harassment under any of the grounds protected under human rights legislation. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout employment.
Construction, Mining and Trades