6-month contract Scrum Master role within the Infrastructure organization
- 6-month contract Scrum Master role
- Responsible for bringing Agile to the Infrastructure team
- Global enterprise organization
What & Why:
As a result of growth and investment in technology our enterprise client is looking to bring Agile to their organization. You will be a champion for Agile and Scrum methodology for the Cloud Platform. Currently they operate in a waterfall methodology and have many shifting priorities so a move to agile would ensure they can adjust course and deliver what’s required. Ideally you would have some cloud exposure and experience working in an infrastructure environment, however strong Scrum Master experience could work, provided you have an interested in cloud technologies. This role will be focused on building the foundational cloud level and will not involve migration work.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of scrum master / project manager role
- Experience with roll-out of new technologies
- Experience in infrastructure and with Cloud (AWS and Azure) an asset
- Experience working in an agile development including Agile tools: JIRA and Confluence
- Experience managing project budgets in excess of $1M
- Strong communication skills, team management and ability to build relationships across cross-functional teams
- Core understanding of cloud technologies and software development
- 2 or more years of experience managing remote teams
- Nice to have first level scrum training (Certified Scrum Master)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology