Fraser Health continues to be recognized as one of BC's Top Employers, are you someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others? If you've answered yes then we want you to keep reading.
Fraser Health is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are growing, the kind of growth you want to be a part of as you improve the opportunity to enhance and expand your skills. We are the largest and fastest growing Health Authority in Canada. Over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and 6,500 volunteers provide a wide range of integrated health care services to over 1.8 million people living in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley.
We hire great people for outstanding jobs. We are looking for a Scheduler to work on a casual basis.POSITION HIGHLIGHTS
Bring your resourcefulness and effective problem solving skills to this role, you will provide reporting directly to the Manager, Clinical Operations.YOUR SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Prepares and adjusts schedules for designated Home Health/Home Support (HH/HS) staff to meet client needs, client referrals, and care plan including daily, short and long term scheduling; contacts staff regarding the initiation or changes in schedules.
- Records and obtains client intake information; relays information to HH/HS staff; informs client of regular scheduled service time and any change in service personnel or time of service.
- Receives client feedback, complaints and inquiries; defers to other members of the health team regarding specific feedback, inquiries and complaints and/or changes in client's status/schedule; advises superiors of any difficulties in the placement of Community Health Workers (CHW).
- Receives calls and/or requests from staff regarding absences such as vacation, sick leave and other leaves of absence; assigns staff in accordance with applicable collective agreement upon approval of leave.
- Liaises with Manager or designate regarding issues such as staffing requirements and client concerns; reviews and verifies CHW timesheets and provides input into performance review of CHW''s, as requested.
- Completes and maintains client records/reports ensuring that all information for the delivery and evaluation of service is complete; maintains relevant statistical information as required.
You will take a thorough, hands-on approach to deliver high quality and precise work. A focused approach is needed to complete routine day to day tasks and handle changing calendars, priorities, and timelines. You will carry a high level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality.
Are you motivated to join the team? We will be looking for you to have the following:
- Completion of Grade 12
- Completion of Office Administration Certificate
- Two (2) years of recent, related experience
- Ability to type 20 WPMVALUED BENEFITS
A career with Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment.
Work with an experienced and dedicated team and join our dedication to provide quality care to our patients and clients. We invite you to apply today and find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as a phenomenal place to work! We value diversity in the work force and aim to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.