Island Wide Scaffolding, a division of Custom Pro Exteriors and H&R Exteriors is looking to bring in a Scaffold Department Manager. Based out of Victoria, we take on projects all over Vancouver Island. We are a dynamic, rapid growing company.
- 3+ years of experience within the scaffold industry
- Minimum 3 years construction supervisory role experience
- Have the ability to network effectively with on-site project managers/site supervisors
- Highly motivated self-starter who enjoys working in the construction field.
- Track record of success in prospecting and growing new accounts, creating opportunities for new work.
- History of building and sustaining strong business relationships
- Have strong oral and written communication skills include good working knowledge of MS Office
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude, and professional demeanor
- The ability to work effectively both alone or as part of a team
- Implement safety, servicing of equipment, ensure compliance with all laws, regulations and safe work practices and design best practices
- A valid BC Driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Assisting with the installation/dismantling of scaffolding
- Directing field employees when required.
- Maintain schedule according to project timeline and client requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects and effectively meet deadlines.
- Interact with field/site management and corporate/functional management.
- Interpret and understand client requirements.
Competitive salary will be offered based on experience and performance, along with a comprehensive extended medical and dental package.
Please submit a current resume stating your experience related to this position via email or fax at 250-474-0926
Please be sure to include your current phone number and references
Construction, Mining and Trades