EY Advisory Services is a fast-moving, high-growth area with significant potential. We are currently searching for an experienced SAP Program/ Project Manager to join our team. This team offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Our Consulting team is focused on helping clients improve operational efficiency and security, while also reducing costs and managing risk.
We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation, and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, IT Advisory, customer, people and organization change, strategic direction, and program management. To address the shifting landscape of our clients' needs, EY has established a national Center of Excellence focusing on the broad topics of Enterprise Intelligence, Risk Transformation, IT Risk, and Enabling Technologies. Enabling Technologies primarily focuses on the design and optimization of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages like SAP, Oracle, and others. Our team typically works with Fortune 1000 clients across a variety of industries including, Manufacturing, Pharma, Energy/Utilities, Transportation, Telecommunications, Entertainment/Media, Oil/Gas and Consumer Goods/Retail.
As an SAP Program/ Project Manager, you will aid in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the ERP advisory market. These are shared with all EY market facing organizations to provide consistency and common platforms with which to go to market. A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated to be 70-90%.
You will also l ead and participate in large scale SAP client engagements. On those engagements, you will: consistently deliver quality client services, driving high-quality work products within the expected timeframes and on budget; monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes; manage expectations of client service delivery; and stay up to date on current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business. Applicants should be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills comfortable interfacing with a client daily and at many levels. Skills and attributes for success
• Effectively team with diverse skills and backgrounds and foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. • Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise domain knowledge with technology skills. • Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge. • Ability to lead a team of consulting professionals on multiple projects. • A strong work ethic. To qualify for the role, you must have:
• At minimum 2-4 years of experience leading/ managing new full scope and lifecycle "Greenfield" SAP S/4HANA implementations or "Brownfield" SAP S/4HANA migration projects. • 2-4 years' experience working and leading a team within an agile implementation methodology. • A bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of related work experience at minimum; or a master's degree and 4 years of related work experience at minimum • A degree in computer science, accounting, finance, or a related field (MBA or Business Undergraduate degree preferred). • SAP certifications highly suggested and regarded. • At minimum 5-7 years of experience working with SAP functional components (FI, CO, PC COPA - S/4 Finance preferred), Supply Chain and Maintenance modules, as well as participation in full life cycle implementations (or equivalent experience) required. Familiarity with SAP Finance integration to SD, MM, QM, PM, IBP, LE, TM, SCM (EWM) etc. • Experience executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team. • Experience with developing proposals in pursuit of large scale SAP S/4HANA implementations, migrations and business transformation programs. • Experience developing and fostering client relationships over the course of engagements as well as maintaining and fostering client relationships to enable future opportunities. • Development of project documentation, training materials, requirements gathering, and project management methodology experience required. • Experience with all aspects of financial and management accounting within an ERP system. • Experience within the Power and Utilities, Oil and Gas as well as Mining and Minerals sectors is highly preferred. Ideally, you will also have
• Experience with SAP reporting, HANA Live and Central Finance a plus. • Experience with finance strategy and finance operations, including A/R, A/P, capital management, asset management, financial accounting, cost accounting, product costing/inventory valuation, tax, profitability analysis and reporting systems a plus. As well as knowledge of budgeting, planning and forecasting operations and technology a plus. • Knowledge of contract accounting a plus. What we look for
We are interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the IT Advisory space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their IT strategy, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It is one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a top place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Diversity and Inclusion at EY
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry • Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career • The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a best in class place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support