We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now! What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now! About the SAP Internship Experience Project:
The SAP Internship Experience Project is SAP's global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers. Three reasons to intern at SAP: Culture of collaboration:Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network. Project-driven experience:Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables. Gain visibility:With SAP Internship Experience Project in your title, you'll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips. About the team:
SAP is ready to challenge your next work term with a role that includes a multitude of tasks and responsibilities available in a fast-paced agile environment. You will work with Senior Project Managers in SAP IT in planning and coordinating complex multi-site, agile software development projects in Partner Relationship Management (PRM) applications. The Role: Position Title:
SAP iXp Intern - User Experience Design Intern Location:
Vancouver, BC Expected start date and end date:
January 4, 2023 - August 31, 2023 Duration:
8 months In this role, you'll:
Who you are:
- Support and lead day-to-day UX activities
- Engage with end-users, business, and scrum teams to better understand the needs and workflows necessary for our products
- Work with scrum teams to optimize workflows, eliminate roadblocks, and nurture continuous improvement around the UX of our products
- Create process flows, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate and conceptualize detailed interactions for a variety of environments and users
- Drive and champion the definition of personas for the scrum teams
- Collaborate with colleagues across all levels, teams, location and have the willingness to take ownership of UX topics
- Craft creative solutions and not be afraid to think outside the box
- Share your UX knowledge via sessions, workshops, and consultations to foster a culture of design
- Assist the team with general marketing, branding and communication
We are looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
Please include your portfolio as a link or attachment in your application. Educational Requirements:
- Experience in working with User-Centered Design principles
- Knowledge of UX software for wireframe and prototype creation (e.g., Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills with a proactive mindset, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills when working with diverse team members and managing stakeholder relations
- Rapidly adapt to changing circumstances and enjoy problem-solving
- Strong foundational knowledge and understanding of Agile Scrum
- Flexibility in working with different time-zones
- Proven interest in technology through education, hobbies, self-projects, or other extracurriculars
- Prior experience or formal training in Project Management/Agile Scrum is a major asset
- Marketing and branding knowledge
Requires candidates to be currently enrolled in or recently completed an undergraduate program, which is applicable to the position. Remote Work
This position is available on a hybrid or in-person model. However, candidates must be located within Canada and be willing to relocate to Vancouver for the duration of the internship.
#LI-HybridWe build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy . Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 360054 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 360054
Posted Date: Oct 31, 2022
Work Area: Administration
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA, V6B 1A9