273636 Work Area:
Sales Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Student Employment Type:
Intern COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives. What is SAP iXp?
SAP's Internship Experience Program (iXp) is SAP's global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp
1. Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you'll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips. About the team:
The goals of the Customer First Intelligent Suite Team are to drive renewals, adoption, expansion/upsells, and customer references. The focus of this internship will be to learn about the different core dimensions of what it means to build a Customer Success organization. The intern will be able to develop knowledge and capabilities in the following areas: SAP S/4 HANA Cloud, Hana Enterprise Cloud, and Digital Supply Chain Solutions, as well as Customer Relationship Management, Operations, Team Enablement, and Audience Engagement. What you'll do:
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Intelligent Suite, Marketing & Communication
Expected start date to end date: ASAPIn this role, you'll:
In this role, the intern will support our Global Customer Engagement Executives (CEEs) to build best-in-class customer experiences, with a focus on one of the six areas listed below.
Specific available roles may include (but are not limited to): CEE Enablement: enable Intelligent Suite CEE team with appropriate levels of knowledge to do their job, including understanding solutions and specific tools and processes; coordinate enablement sessions with CEEs and presenters and help with moderation; may also update chatbot Q&A, intranet sites, and other internal resourcesWho you are:
Top skills or competencies:
- You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university
- Studying preferably in the fields: Commerce related degree (Bachelor's, Master's, MBA) For example, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications
- Language skills: Business fluent in English
- The candidate must have strong business, and or communications skills, based on role
- They should be a team player, with a self-starter attitude and the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Good communication/writing and organization skills are important
- The candidate should be able to synthesize and analyze large quantities of data, whilst showing a creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Above all, they should be passionate about customer experience and value realization
- Project Management
- Strong Relationship/Interpersonal skills
- Detail Oriented
- Demonstrated Self Starter
- Strong written communication skills (email, PPT, case studies)
- Strong organizational skills
- Business Acumen
- Consultative Skills
- Specific skills and experiences
- Demonstrated previous experience in the above areas
- Prefer someone who worked at SAP before
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills
- Video creation
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Canva, Adobe Suite
- Profiecient in content creation
- Website management
#iXpWHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
Communications, Intern, SAP, ERP, Marketing, Entry Level, Technology
Apply now »
Sales and Marketing