244140 Work Area:
Software-Design and Development Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Student Employment Type:
Intern COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives. What is SAP iXp?
SAP’s Internship Experience Project is a paid program that gives university students the space to find purpose in their careers. We believe that through placing passionate people on the right teams, providing leadership and learning opportunities, and working on impactful projects, purpose is born. Piqued your interest?
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp:
What you’ll do: Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Digital Supply Chain Customer Success Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Internship Duration: May 4, 2020 – January 1, 2021 PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- No more fetching coffee: Work on in-depth projects, emerging products and technologies that drive business results.
- Lifelong learning: Meet with mentors, make new friends, and attend learning sessions from diverse subject matter experts.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
The goals of the Digital Supply Chain Customer Commercial Strategy Team are to drive renewals, adoption, expansion/upsells, and customer satisfaction.
The focus of this internship will be to learn about the different core dimensions of what it means to build a strategic account program within the customer first digital supply chain organization. The intern will be able to develop knowledge and capabilities in the following areas: SAP Digital Supply Chain Solutions, Account management, Operations, Team Enablement, Program Management, Stakeholder management and Creating engaging content. Expectations & Tasks
- SAP Internal and External Communications (mainly by email)
- Customer Insight Harvesting
- Creation of a Strategic Account Program
- Audience Engagement Planning and Execution
- Customer Engagement Meeting Asset Creation (PPT)
- Account owner support with planning of meetings and activities
. Who you are:
Skills / Competencies
- Demonstrated previous experience in the above areas.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills
- Not hesitant to reach out to not yet known persons to get what is needed
- PowerPoint / PDF – Content Creation
- Data Management / Harvesting
- Detail Oriented
- Demonstrated Self Starter
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong Relationship/Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Currently enrolled. Project / Program Management Education/Experience (e.g. Communication)
What you can expect from us:
#iXp WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- An internship packed full of events to ensure you understand our technologies, our competitive landscape, our culture and our leadership philosophy
- Community of mentors and volunteer engagement teams to join and lead
- Collaborative open-concept work environment in the heart of Yaletown
- Games room, fitness classes, massage therapist, and 24/7 access to onsite gym
- Well-stocked snacks, coffee, teas, sodas and candy
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
Intern, ERP, SAP, Supply, Customer Service, Entry Level, Technology, Operations