We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now! About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP's global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you'll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips. About the team
The goal of the S/4HANA Solution Area Customer Advocacy Team is to support the global Customer Success Partner (CSPs) with customer renewals, adoption, expansion/upsells, and references.
The focus of this internship will be to learn about the different core dimensions of what it means to build a Customer Success organization. The intern will be able to develop knowledge and capabilities in the following areas: SAP S/4 HANA Cloud and Digital Supply Chain Solutions, as well as Customer Relationship Management, Marketing & Communications, Data Analytics, Operations, Team Enablement, and Audience Engagement. What you'll do
Position Title:SAP iXp Intern - Customer Success Marketing & Communications Specialist
Expected Start Date: December 2022 or January 2023
Contract Duration: 8 months, 40 hours per week
In this role, you will be part of the Customer Advocacy team and support our Global Customer Success Partners (CSPs) by building best-in-class customer experiences, with a focus on the areas listed below.
Content Strategy & Management:
- Brainstorm, create, and maintain content for xCSP audiences
- Standardize blog content strategy - creation and execution
- Maintain solution pages for all S/4HANA post-sales activities
- Build framework to support Customer Lifecycle Management
- Regularly run a content audit to update broken assets and links
- Execute on asset strategy for internal and external audiences
Customer Events & Webinars:
- Professional writing, editing, and proofreading of internal and external communications
- Actively engage in the design and content management of internal assets (newsletters, emails, and SharePoint pages), and external email campaigns
- Timely coordination and execution of virtual customer events (webinars, roundtables, and vCSD) from scheduling to material collections, live event support and post-event follow up (ie. on Zoom)
- Respond to/escalate participant/presenters inquiries
- Supporting in-person customer event logistics
- Track and manage customer references and post-event customer engagement analytics
- Manage and create Excel spreadsheets (X/VLookup, Conditional Formatting, etc) for data reporting activities
Video & Graphic Design:
Who you are
- Design and edit video and audio content such as event recap videos, customer stories, team videos, podcasts
- Develop customer email campaigns, internal newsletters, and communication templates, manage internal and external facing distribution lists, and engage inboxes
We're looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Background in Marketing, Communications, Commerce, Economics, Management Information System (MIS) or Business Technology Management (BTM) related degree (Bachelor's, Master's, MBA)
- Supply Chain Education/Experience an asset
- Strong written communication skills (email, PPT, newsletters)
- Proficient in content creation
- Website management skills an asset
- Previous marketing/communications experience an asset
- Data Analysis experience a strong asset
- MS Excel skills (e.g. V/XLOOKUP, Conditional Formatting, and etc) for data cleansing and reporting
- Prior experience with email campaigns, webinar management, and any Marketing Automation is a plus
- Project Management
- Content Management
- Strong Relationship/Interpersonal skills
- Detail Oriented
- Demonstrated Self Starter
- Strong organizational skills
- Business Acumen
- Consultative Skills
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Canva, Adobe Suite
- Video creation
- Previous event planning experience an asset
- Experience with ON24 or Zoom or virtual webcast platforms a strong asset
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud a strong asset
- Experience with SAP Marketing Cloud a strong asset
- The candidate must have a combination of technical and business expertise
- They should be a team player, with a self-starter attitude and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong communication/writing and organization skills are important
The candidate should be able to synthesize and analyze large quantities of data, whilst showing a creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Above all, they should be passionate about customer experience and value realization. Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don't miss anything about our experiences worldwide! We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy . Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 358033 | Work Area: Communication | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 358033
Posted Date: Oct 19, 2022
Work Area: Communication
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA, V6B 1A9
Customer Service and Support