274495 Work Area:
Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel:
0 - 70% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives. THE OPPORTUNITY
SAP S/4HANA/HANA/BASIS Senior Technology Consultant will be a member of our Solution Delivery Center (SDC) organization. The SAP Solution Delivery Centre (SDC) is responsible for driving customer success as ONE SAP by maximizing the adoption of SAP products across industries with accelerated 'time-to-value', leveraging global scale and expertise through integrated right shore delivery, focusing on remote, factory services and outcome-based solutions that utilize robust processes and practices. Our team drives value and continuous improvement for our customers using operationally sound processes and basic quality system fundamentals. Providing our consultant's training, certification, and skill expansion opportunities are key priorities our organization's success and long-term employee career growth within the SDC. *SAP is not offering international relocation benefits for this role currently *SAP is not offering visa sponsorship for this role currently EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In the role of Senior HANA/Basis Consultant, you will possess and can demonstrate the following skills:
• Deliver projects as Technical Lead for customers, including support during requirement gathering phase, analysis of system landscape, technical design, and development of interface
• Ability to assist team members in the development and implementation of technical solutions (Implementations, Upgrades and Migrations) and support with ongoing projects
• Deep knowledge and understanding of SAP technologies and methodologies
• Must have previous experience working in upgrades, OS/DB migrations and HANA migration projects (experience in Implementation and blueprinting is a big plus)
• Providing BASIS support for projects involving HANA and S/4HANA
• Provide architectural guidance on cloud migration (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Design end-to-end security for SAP on premise and SAP Cloud based applications including two factor authentications and single sign-on from anywhere on any device
• Ability to troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
• Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working under deadlines.
• Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively. WORK EXPERIENCE
• SAP Basis and Security Authentication - Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience on Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions, S/4HANA
• Technically fluent in
• Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux), Database Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/ MaxDB ) administration
• SAP HANA in-Memory Platform
• SAP HANA Data provisioning technology including SAP LT, Data Services, DXC, Sybase replication server
• SAP HANA scale-out and standalone deployment, administration and optimization experience and knowledge
• Fiori Platform
• Cloud Migrations (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning, User Management, System copies, and Unicode Conversions
• Experience with SAP NetWeaver Identity Provider for X.509 certificates, Kerberos and SAML 2.0
• Experience in installing and implementing SAP's User Experience and Mobile Solutions including Fiori, Gateway, SMP, and HCPms
• Be analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
• Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, listening and presentation.
• Prior experience involving client/customer interaction required
• Any experience in Fiori install and configuration highly desired
• Strong preference for candidates with S/4HANA experience EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelors or Master's degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree.
• 10+ years previous experience working across a range of implementations, upgrade and migration projects
• SAP Certifications in S/4HANA, OS/DB Migration, NetWeaver and SAP HANA preferred
• Experience of working in large landscapes/environments/customers
#sherecruits WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
SAP, Engineer, ERP, Consulting, Database, Technology, Engineering
Apply now »
Sales and Marketing