IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer for a long-term contract position with our International client in the Lower Mainland.
Why work with our client?
- Industry leading organization with a global presence
- Undergoing technology upgrades and refresh projects
- Strong company culture and high employee retention rates
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Write great code to delight our business users
- Be a team player working in an agile environment with a team of other developers, QA and product owners
- Participate in the Agile practices here through Scrum, Grooming and estimation, Retrospectives
- Use your knowledge and experience to help guide the team and push the envelope
- Be dedicated to the quality of your work through unit testing and assisting our 3-tier support staff when incidents arise
Top Skills Required
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with relational databases and database programming languages (e.g. SQL)
- Understanding of the MVC design paradigm.
- Experience with Git or another similar source control tool
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering or equivalent.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly logical; Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience developing cloud applications using Apex and Visualforce Pages.
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: December 12, 2018
Closes: February 10, 2019