** This role is open to any candidate in Canada or the United States **
As our Salesforce Developer
, you will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the Force.com Platform.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey! Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work, and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
Embrace Knowledge • Do the right thing • Seek adventures and smiles • Healthy hearts and heads • Pursue opportunity • Build community Intelligence
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 4-6 years of development experience developing on Salesforce.com platform; proficient in custom app development using Apex and Visualforce technologies.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SOQL, SOSL Knowledge of Deployment, Release management and version control tools like GitHub, bitbucket, CVS, SVN, Ant script, Changesets etc
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen's terms to customers
- Highly motivated with the ability to prioritize what's on your plate
- Can participate/demonstrate his work to client via presentation or orals to articulate developed SFDC features and can propose solutions
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success.
- Should be able to work on project and assist in functionality mapping, configuration, testing, building custom apps to and from SFDC
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Working closely with clients and project managers to determine project requirements
- Working on the world's largest CRM platform with cutting edge technology
- Build client-specific solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex and Lightning
- Developing re-usable Apex applications for internal and customer use
- Developing integration processes using Salesforce.com 's Web Services API and third-party integration tools
- Data transformation and migration
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners, and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com , technology partners, and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography, and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.
Customer Service and Support