Are you interested in joining a team engaged in bolstering the AWS Marketplace Seller experience and innovating at the cutting-edge of software technology? Are you ready for a world-class opportunity to unleash your creativity, engage in challenging problem-solving and drive change? Come join the AWS Marketplace Team as we reshape the way enterprise software is bought and sold!
AWS Marketplace enables Sellers to market their software to Amazon Web Service customers while enabling buyers to discover, purchase and consume software. This rapidly growing business within Amazon Web Services offers a creative and entrepreneurial work environment. At AWS, every employee is viewed as a business owner who is individually responsible for speaking up and leading improvements when opportunities arise to innovate and drive solutions that delight our customers.
MCO is looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented Application Engineer (Salesforce Developer) to develop solutions that make it simpler for our field team to manage, maintain and operate at scale. As an Application Engineer in the MCO team, you will help own and contribute to defining and governing coding standards, implementing design patterns, and refactoring existing code. You'll be chartered with creating and operating applications that deliver critical capabilities to the field and embed operational knowledge and encode best practices into everything we do.
Key job responsibilities
- Improve the operational efficiency and utility of MCO's Salesforce organization
- Partner closely with MCO managers and support engineers to understand and implement improvements and features aligned with critical initiatives
- Ensure MCO's Salesforce organization continually meets security requirements and passes cyclical audits
- Act as a mentor for additional team members and share best practices as applicable
While some of what you will do is already waiting for you, there is a large portion of the role that will be defined by you. In this role, your first priority is to participate in meetings and working sessions with vendors and internal teams and to share best practices to support MCO during the migration from a corporately owned Salesforce organization to a MCO owned Salesforce organization.
A day in the life
Our team is focused on balancing life with work, and does this via work autonomy and by prioritizing solutions and processes that enable us to scale faster than the business.
About the team
Mentorship & Career Growth:
Our team is committed to supporting new team members by promoting a culture of belonging and caring for one another. We focus on knowledge sharing, exposure to diverse experiences, and mentorship to accelerate and support career development of our engineers.
Inclusive Team Culture:
Working with a team that welcomes, celebrates, and leverages a diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets to deliver results is exciting. Collaborating with others in the organization is key to our long term success and is what helps frame our inclusive culture.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field
- 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience to include configuration, customization, programming with APEX, Triggers, Workflows with actions, Approval Processes, Reports & Dashboards
- Experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs using RESTful services
- Relevant, broad engineering experience
- Experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns
- Certified Salesforce Developer
- Experience with Aura components and Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Experience with development using AWS Services
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills and excellent problem solving skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Creative and Graphic Design