Éminence Organic Skin Care
Sales Team Manager - New Position!
- How to Apply: Please email cover letter and resumé to email@example.com with “Sales Team Manager application” in the email subject line.
- Closing date for applications: Sunday, October 30th at 9pm PST
- For more information on Éminence Organic Skin Care, please visit www.eminenceorganics.com
- Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Medical Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
- Location: Position operates from the Vancouver Central Office: Cambie and Broadway, Vancouver, BC with approximately 10% travel.
- Key Requirement for the role: Previous experience managing Outside Sales Representatives
Éminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Our products embody half a century of herbal craftsmanship and experience, and several centuries of unsurpassed skin rejuvenation techniques unique to Hungary. All of our products are handmade, using only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals. Our ingredients are handpicked and hand harvested to ensure premium quality. Every ounce of Éminence products receives personal attention to produce and package.
Éminence cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell.
Éminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Éminence is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Éminence has been voted “Favourite Skin Care Line” and “Favourite Educator” for seven years in a row by skin care professionals and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Éminence has won multiple “Best of the Best” readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Since Éminence’s arrival in North America, Éminence’s business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 50 countries.
Currently with over 200 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Éminence has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
The Opportunity - Role Summary
The Sales Team Manager (STM) is a key role in providing sales & service to the North American Spas & Salons (Distributors/Customers) where Éminence product is sold B2B through retail shelves and professional spa services. The STM is responsible for driving optimal company-wide Service and Sales results in North America through a team of 10-12 Outside Sales Representatives who each run separate territories, each territory containing 30-250 authorized Distributors.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Sales Team Manager reports to the Director of Business Development and is directly responsible for the performance of a team of Outside Sales Representatives (OSRs). The Sales Team Manager works closely with the Sales Program Specialist, Customer Education Manager, Inside Sales Supervisor, Key Account Specialists, Customer Development Representatives, Customer & Sales Analysts and Sales Support Administrator. There are 3 other Sales Team Managers who all manage different territories across North America. All 4 Managers operate from the Vancouver Central Office.
Roles & Responsibilities
Outside Sales Team Management
- Lead Quarterly reviews with assigned OSRs to ensure each territory’s sales are achieving forecasted targets
- Conduct periodic one-on-one meetings in selected territories where sales are behind forecast
- Ensure all Quarterly Sales Target Programs (QSTPs) and Customer Reward Program Agreements (Partnership Agreements) are set up and followed through (with the assistance of the Sales Program Specialist)
- Present & facilitate as needed at the Éminence Annual Business Conference to train OSRs in sales improvement techniques
- Visit a minimum of 4-5 OSRs per year in their territories
- Ensure that the New Customer Accounts opened by OSRs are consistent with the Éminence brand
- Attend 1-2 industry tradeshows per year
Sales Forecasting & Target Management
- Create annual Sales Forecasts for each Territory of assigned OSRs
- Successfully manage the achievement of the monthly, quarterly & annual targets for Existing Accounts for & New Accounts in assigned Territories
- Ensure that each Customer situation has been handled professionally and punctually by the Outside Sales team
- Follow up on escalated Customer situations until resolved
Inside Sales Team Support
- Attend weekly Inside Sales Team meetings
- Answer sales and service questions from Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs)
- Assist ISR team with Customer Reward Program questions
- Assist ISRs in forging the most effective partnership with their assigned Outside Sales Representatives
- Contribute actively in meetings relating to Sales Programs, Launches, Forecasting, Sales Contests and in one-on-one weekly meetings with the Director of Sales
- Provide improvement ideas in the weekly Sales Leader meetings in order to provide the best support and service to our Outside Sales Team and our Customers
Leadership & Human Resources
- Exemplify the Éminence Leadership Best Practices
- Ensure the Outside Sales team is engaged with their leader and the Company
- Manage the attraction and selection of new team-members (posting jobs, filtering resumes and interviewing candidates)
- Provide orientation, training, performance expectations and coaching for all new hires
- Monitor and communicate progress on key goals and initiatives to team-members
- Develop training plans and materials, policies and procedures
- Provide ongoing coaching to the team on all aspects of the role
- Discuss performance issues promptly with team-members and supportively manage the performance improvement process
- Conduct regular scheduled one-on-one meetings with team-members
- Prepare & conduct annual performance reviews for team-members
- Managed team of Outside Sales Representatives - minimum 2 years
- Acted as Outside Sales Representative / Account Executive - minimum 4-5 years
- Provided Sales Technique Training & Coaching to Sales Representatives - minimum 2 years
- Managed a commissioned Sales Team - minimum 2 years
- Acted as commissioned Sales Representative - minimum 2 years preferred
- Background in the Esthetic or Health & Beauty industry - preferred
- Wholesale/B2B sales experience - preferred
- Retail sales and merchandizing experience – an asset
- Leadership skills
- Sales skills
- Sales Coaching skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing capabilities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Customer resolution skills
- Excellent Computer Skills (especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Training experience preferred