We are currently seeking a Sales Support & Customer Service Representative for our company’s rapidly expanding marketing and advertising team.
Both national and local brands call on us to launch new products and services, acquire new customers, and help with existing customer retention. We use innovative marketing and advertising campaigns focused on providing live, face to face customer service to engage the public at large.
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Customer Service Representative:
- Provide excellent customer service to every customer by informing and educating them about the brands and product details.
- Plan and run live presentations with the goal of making sales and growing brand awareness.
- Work with retail store management to coordinate schedules for all promotional events.
- Communicate through sales reports on results and opportunities.
- Understand and manage product inventory and stock.
- Travel to a variety of locations
- Monetary Bonuses
- Sales Incentives
- Consistent, reliable work schedule
- Work Life:
- Positive Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Recognition for Outstanding Performance
- Organic Growth
- Promotions Based from Individual Performance
Qualifications of the Sales Support & Customer Service Representative:
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English)
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic understanding of retail sales, retail marketing and/or visual merchandising is an asset
- Sales skills and the ability to close a sale is recommended
- Negotiating skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a customer focused support role or sales / retail based role is an asset
- Appreciation of a positive & professional business environment
Customer Service and Support Other Sales and Marketing