Requisition ID: 154995
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As a Client Solutions Advisor/Sales Representative (CSA) you will be responsible for onboarding customers that have purchased a mortgage through our indirect mortgage salesforce. Your role will be to deepen customer relationships through the sale of banking solutions.
Is this role right for you?
• You're results focused, driven, have a strong sales acumen, and love meeting new people
• You're willing to work variable hours including weekends and evenings and you're available to meet customers at times that are convenient for them both in person and virtually
• Competitive base salary plus quarterly compensation, which puts you in control of how much you can earn
• Strong interpersonal skills to manage and build solid partnerships both internally and externally
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We'd love to work with you if:
• You have strong sales experience, effective time management, organization skills and are self driven
• You're a relationship builder who is focused on providing a great customer experience and deepening relationships with both new and existing customers
• You possess and maintain a driver's license and have access to personal transportation
What's in it for you?
• A supportive environment with coaches that are inspired to help you exceed your goals
• Flexible workday options
• The tools you need to be successful providing customers with advice and product solutions
• Competitive base salary with quarterly compensation
• Unique lead generation program, where we provide you pre-approved customer leads to generate your sales from
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Kelowna || Canada : British Columbia : Vernon
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Sales Rep, Retail Sales, Investment Banking, Pre-Sales, Sales, Retail, Finance
Retail Sales and Marketing