You are a driven individual and want to build your skills in a sales environment. You'll sell in demand TELUS products and services directly to consumers in communities across BC and Alberta. You believe that personal development is key to your long-term success. You are looking for a position where coaching and training are provided, and you are ready to learn.
This entry-level role requires you to relocate to Vancouver and will get your feet in the door for a sales career that starts in telecommunications.
Start your new adventure today. Click the Apply Now button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We Provide
• PAID Fully furnished accommodations throughout your employment
• Uncapped commission-based earnings and sales incentives/ bonuses
• Mobile phone, access to company vehicles, transportation to our project locations
• Industry leading PAID sales training program, providing full support to give you the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success from day 1
• Attend our sales training program at our Head Office in Vancouver, BC
• Ability to travel and relocate throughout BC and Alberta
• Must successfully pass a criminal background check
• Full Class 5 license is an asset, but NOT required
Ledcor is one of Indeed's Top Rated Workplaces: Best in Canada (2019, 2018), 5 Best Places to work in British Columbia (2018), and Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in Canada (2018)Additional Information: Company Description
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted
Jan 23, 2020
20338 65 Avenue, Langley, BC, Canada
Construction, Mining and Trades