- One of our long term clients is looking to add an experienced business-to-consumer/ business-to-business sales professional to their growing team. With a history of 40 years of providing high-quality building products to their residential customers, they are looking for entrepreneurial sales professionals to continue to drive the business. The ideal candidate is someone who considers themselves a hunter and who shares a passion for helping their customers.
- Chorius has partnered with this firm for almost a decade, during that time has had the opportunity to observe first hand their commitment to their employees, both in helping them develop personally and professionally as well as to providing a second to none corporate culture. This is a company that cares deeply about their staff and their clients alike.
- Have you ever dreamed of being an owner in a company? This role provides a base salary, as well as a commission structure that allows you to be the one to decide how much money you bring home. Your revenue is directly tied to your results :-) with no ceilings on how much you can make. Above and beyond this, they are an employee-owned company whereby you can participate in their ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program). In addition, they offer a comprehensive benefits program to their staff.
Position Purpose and Summary:
The Sales Estimator is the driving force in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives by providing in-person and over the phone quotes. Dealing with a variety of customers from B2C to B2B the Estimator will go above and beyond for our customers offering the best possible experience while educating, selling, and following up with them both before and after the sale. The Sales Estimator’s passion for sales will drive the follow up needed in order to qualify prospects and close sales. The purpose of the Sales Estimator is to deal primarily in face-to-face interactions, in the customer’s home at a time that is convenient to our potential clients.
- Manage prospective customers, explain the details of the different products offered and convince them to buy our product directly driving sales for the company
- Utilize natural ambition, competitive nature, and goal-orientated mindset to meet or exceed all forecasts on a month by month basis stopping at nothing in order to achieve these goals
- Travel within Vancouver Island to meet in the homes of prospective customers at times of the day that is most convenient for them including evenings and Saturdays
- Take time inside of the home of customers giving thorough sales presentations and building an accurate quote that will be given to them before you exit the home
- Strong communication with all current and potential customers on a regular basis using initiative and innovation to provide solutions tailored to their needs
- Build and maintain relationships with both external and internal clients
- The highest level of detail is executed in our inhouse program when developing quotes customers
- Maintain CRM database of prospective client information on a daily basis
- Have a solid understanding of our warranties being able to explain and assist in helping resolve potential service issues
- Support marketing efforts and generate leads at tradeshows and networking events
- Manage the showroom during designated showroom hours conducting showroom tours demonstrating products and services to existing/potential customers
- Regularly visit your installation sites connecting with customers and installation crews creating solid relationships
- Be a local expert on our the competition possessing a detailed knowledge of the product, installation, and pricing differences
- Ask for the sale. Always.
- Directly drive sales, achieving or exceeding monthly sales targets
- Persuasive and goal-oriented demonstrating ability to overcome objections
- Execute time management skills on the road in order to be on time for each appointment and utilize time in-between appointments for follow up and data entry
- Have in-depth knowledge of all products including series, installation methods, and functionality
- Provide each customer a printed quote inside the home during every consultation
- Regular communication and follow up provided to potential and existing customers reaching every person in a timely fashion and when promised
- Data entry up to date including the status of CRM ribbon on a daily basis, call back activities, and management of the calendar
- The sole responsibility for the accuracy of orders – double-checking all work
- Be a known resource on our warranties
- Expectations met for all self-lead generation, installation visits, networking events attended and home show shifts assigned
- Ability to compare our product to our competitors with ease and explain the differences to potential customers
- A direct report of the Sales Manager
- Key collaborators: VP of Sales, Customer Care Supervisor, Installation Managers, Manufacturing administration, Sales Team, Marketing Team, and Estimation Team
- Based out of Vancouver Island, B.C.
- Work hours flexible based on customer service needs
- Must be available evenings and weekends
Construction, Mining and Trades Manufacturing and Production Sales and Marketing