CoreHealth Technologies is a dynamic technology company dedicated to providing the world's best corporate wellness platform for global Wellness Providers. CoreHealth isn't just a great place to work; we also know the joys of embracing a healthy lifestyle. We are driven to revolutionize health and performance in the workplace. Our unwavering commitment and fanatical attitude keep us different - in a very good way!
CoreHealth is looking for an enthusiastic, multi-tasker and highly efficient sales and marketing assistant who isn't afraid to take on new tasks. This is a great junior role for someone who is keen to learn the ropes of sales and marketing as well as corporate wellness and evolve with the company as we continue to grow.
You will be an essential part of the sales and marketing team. This position reports to the Marketing Manager. Sales Responsibilities
- Support sales rep(s) with prospecting, appointments and potentially doing sales calls and/or upselling/cross-selling products to existing customers.
- Making initial connections with prospects via LinkedIn and other social media networks.
- First point of contact for all incoming leads including scheduling appointments with sales rep.
- Adding/updating records in our Microsoft Dynamics CRM database.
- Researching prospective organizations using databases, social networks, directories, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Monitor/manage social media (we use HootSuite for post communication).
- Supporting Marketing Manager with marketing related projects including content writing (researching/drafting topics), Microsoft Dynamics CRM, developing sales tools, etc.
- Updating marketing metrics and dashboards on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with coordinating conference/events.
- You must have the right attitude and love working as part of a team.
- Junior position for someone who is keen to take the initiative and tackle new tasks and projects with support from the Marketing Manager but a lot of freedom to run with ideas too.
- You can't be afraid to suggest new ideas or take on new challenges. (There is a tremendous opportunity for you to grow in this role and within the company).
- Detail oriented with good grammar and writing.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience with a focus in sales and/or marketing.
- Interested in health and wellness - health minded.
- Tech-savvy and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint (Publisher is a bonus).
- Must have experience using social networks including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Experience using a CRM like Microsoft Dynamics would be an asset.
- Bonus Skills: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google AdWords/Paid Search, HTML, Analytical/Numbers Oriented.
You are flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, fun, flexible environment. You have a demonstrated ability to handle pressure, multitask, probe, analyze and problem solve.How to Apply
If this sounds like a good fit, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
. This position closes on October 15, 2016.
Note: New hires are required to complete a criminal record check upon employment start.
Posted: September 23, 2016
Closes:November 22, 2016