UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the mostanticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with aFull-timeSales Manager
atOpenRoad Toyota Peace Arch
. A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of the Sales Department.
- Working with sales associates and leading team towards targets, including measuring performance, and evaluating trades.
- Commitment to meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Providing highest level of customer service to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Developing and executing the selling cycle.
- Structuring new and used car transactions and assisting sales team with closing tactics.
- Reviewing sales team contributions and establish open communication by creating ateam oriented work environment
- Highly self-motivated, with strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Well organized and detail orientated.
- Minimum of 5 years selling experience, with a current VSA License.
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is preferred.
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License with a good driving record.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing