Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 14 brands and 18 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Sales Manager
at MINI Langley
. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with generous earning potential, you are encouraged to apply. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of the Sales Department.
- Working with sales associates and leading team towards targets, including measuring performance, and evaluating trades.
- Commitment to meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Providing highest level of customer service to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Developing and executing the selling cycle.
- Structuring new and used car transactions and assisting sales team with closing tactics.
- Reviewing sales team contributions and establish open communication by creating a team oriented work environment
- Highly self-motivated, with strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Well organized and detail orientated.
- Minimum of 5 years selling experience, with a current VSA License.
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is preferred.
- A valid British Columbia Driver’s License with a good driving record.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates can apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that apply. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.