An excellent opportunity to start or advance your career in a sales development role with a successful, rapidly growing company. You will gain research skills and experience in the expanding e-commerce and logistics industry and work with a great team based in the heart of Kelowna's Cultural District
RefundPros provides a solution for businesses using national shipping carriers. We automate the complex process of recovering refunds, saving businesses hundreds of thousands of dollars in return for a commission charge on the savings made. (Check-out our website: http://www.refundpros.ca).The Role
Your work will form an important part of a broader marketing, inbound and outbound sales process that gets results. You will be working closely with an existing sales team and adopting an effective sales lead generation and qualification process. You will be responsible for building high quality lists of prospects, cultivating and improving existing lists and maintaining data within a CRM database. Full training and ongoing supervision will be provided.
We are looking for a results-oriented, organised and driven individual who is comfortable with technology. Previous experience is not necessary but you should have the following abilities:
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Resourceful and creative
- Comfortable learning new concepts, working on technical tasks
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Nice To Have:
Pay & Benefits
- Previous experience working in a lead generation role
- eCommerce experience
- Experience with Google tools, Microsoft Office
- Previous experience using a CRM
How to Apply
- Full or part-time position (30 - 37.5 hours)
- Competitive salary + commission
- Great work/life balance. Finish work at 2pm every Friday!
- Spacious, comfortable offices in the heart of Kelowna's Cultural District (3 mins walk from lake & downtown)
Send a resume and covering letter to: email@example.com
Tell us why you want to join the team and what you have to offer. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this role.