Job Description Summary
The Sales Incentive and Operations Analyst is integral in contributing towards the development, organization, optimization as well as evolution of the sales programs, processes and systems, with the goal of delivering on the annual sales strategy and tactics. This dual role also supports the development and implementation of STEMCELL's Sales Incentive (SIP) to facilitate revenue growth and sales productivity globally. As a member of the Sales Operations team, you will be participating in formulating, evaluating and managing productivity solutions for the sales team globally. Strong communications are required to collaborate cross-functionally and partner closely with Sales Management globally through every touchpoint of the sales cycle.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of the Sales compensation and incentive plans, including sales quotas.
- Review and validate all SIP payments for accuracy and completeness; process SIP changes. Create, update and approve SIP exemption records in CRM systems.
- Participate in sales incentive modelling (SQL) in accordance with the SIP guidelines.
- Provide reporting and analytics of SIP payments.
- Apply data analysis, insights and forecasting models to contribute in developing the Sales strategy and set future sales goals.
- Sources include internal performance data, along with external market and competitor research.
- Assist the Sales Quota process by contributing to the yearly territory analysis and communicating with the global Sales Management team.
- Support the delivery of key integrations and alignment of Sales Operations and Enablement strategies and tactics.
- Prepare and deliver presentations across functional teams and to Sales Management, highlighting sales revenue historical trends and insights.
- Participate in sales-related communications and information sharing across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Commerce, Statistical Analysis or related field; higher degree is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience preferably in a sales/revenue operations environment; experience working as a Sales Operations Analyst within a global high growth organization is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability in meeting timelines and data accuracies.
- Technical skills using Business Intelligence platforms and other data analytical tools are highly desirable (SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, Power BI).
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or SOQL; Salesforce.com and CRM reporting capabilities are required.
- Advanced proficiency using MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) both in one-on-one and in group settings.
- Ability to convey complex outcomes and insights from analyses to broad and diverse audiences, along with recommendations.
- Demonstrated track record of managing and implementing processes and/or projects in a matrix environment.
This role requires vaccination against COVID-19 as per the current recommendations by local health authorities, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and where available.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!
Sales and Marketing