Sales Engineer - Identity Access Management
Job ID GRBD196 Job Location CA-BC-Vancouver Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, supervision, eDiscovery, and analytics for the global financial sector. We deliver services to 23,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, Bloomberg®, Thomson Reuters, social media, mobile messaging, and more - with mobile, Outlook, and web access.
Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in six other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Over the years, we have won several major awards, including:
- Company of the Year from the BC Tech Association (2016)
- Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014, 2015)
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2014)
- Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013, 2016)
- Canada's Best Managed Companies (2013 - present)
- Technology Fast 50 Leadership (2018)
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, we offer invaluable opportunities for doing business with some of the world's largest, most influential firms. Our company is also perfect for those who want to create cool technology using massively scalable, big-data architecture, with a strong focus on mobile.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com .
Global Relay Message is Global Relay's purpose-built messaging platform for the financial services industry. The Sales Engineer - Identity Access Management is a collaborative customer facing role that provides an opportunity to work with Global Relay teams, prospects, and customers to accelerate the deployment and adoption of Global Relay Message.
The core responsibilities of the Sales Engineer position include: pre-sales engineering and solution design, assistance to the sales teams, client presentations, and creating and maintaining relationships with partners. Applicants should have an understanding of Identity and Access Management systems such as Azure, Okta and Ping.
The Sales Engineer is able to engage with customers, evaluate business needs, problem-solve, assign tasks, and implement solutions in order to assist customers with implementing Global Relay services and drive user adoption. Role Responsibilities:
- Design, document, test and promote Global Relay identity management services
- Lead complex solution implementations and increase product usage
- Manage customer onboarding from start to finish
- Instill confidence through customer interactions and clear communication
- Identify customer needs and articulate potential IAM solutions
- Create plans for implementation of identified needs
- Collect customer feedback for product enhancements
- Troubleshoot complex issues related to project implementation
- Advise customers on technical or procedural issues
- Resolve customer complaints or problems in a timely and professional manner
- Work with Product Managers to understand current offerings and roadmap
- Monitor customer needs to determine potential new sales efforts
- Meet and exceed company targets for adoption and usage
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with identity management systems
- Minimum 2 years' Project Management experience
- Aptitude to learn and speak to technology-related subject matter
- Previous experience in a SaaS sales environment
- Experience with Splunk reporting and Salesforce is an asset
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to convey enthusiasm, energy and sincerity in telephone interactions
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your cover letter and resume in one PDF document
. No phone calls please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.