Job Description Summary
The Sales Enablement Associate is responsible for content management for the global Sales department. In collaboration with Sales Reps and Managers, Sales Learning and Development, Marketing and Information Systems you will support the creation of new sales content, as well as develop and execute robust content management processes across a number of platforms. The ultimate goal is to ensure Sales Representatives globally have easy access to the most relevant and up-to-date content, and that where needed, they are able to tailor it to meet their specific customer needs with minimum time commitment while staying on brand.Job Description Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support management of the Sales Shared Drive by ensuring all relevant content is correctly filed and named. Triage new content requests and submissions from Sales to the appropriate Marketing SME. Coordinate bi-annual content review.
- Assist with the creation of a Sales Knowledge Base, by developing article templates and best practices, and coordinating the development of knowledge base articles.
- Once implemented, you will be responsible for ensuring all articles are kept up-to-date by their respective authors as processes change, as well as continuing to expand the topics covered by the knowledge base.
- Assist with the implementation of a new mobile Sales Enablement platform. Specifically, this role will focus on identifying the content that needs to be included in the platform, optimizing the navigation experience and ensuring there is a content management plan in place.
- Once implemented, they will be responsible for administering the mobile Sales Enablement platform, including managing licenses, supporting training, ensuring content is up-to-date, reporting on platform usage metrics and rolling out new features when available.
- Maintain a library of ConceptBoard templates available to both premium and basic license users. Work with relevant Sales SMEs to develop new templates for strategic products.
- Develop tools including but not limited to strategy summaries and metric trackers for the companies' North America and Europe Bi-Annual Sales Meetings.
- Support the Expand, People and Customer Pillars by developing content or tools that are tailored to the specific new roles (e.g. Sales Coach), customer segments (e.g. Clinical) or pain points identified in customer journey maps.
- Identify and propose continuous improvement solutions for sales enablement activities and processes.
- Other duties as identified.
- Education: BSc or equivalent in Biotechnology, Stem Cell Biology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Cell Physiology, or a related scientific field.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in Life Sciences Sales or demonstrated knowledge of sales methodologies and best practices.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to collaborate across multiple functions.
- Self Management: Process oriented individual with excellent time management. Is able to effectively prioritize workload with good tolerance for ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Technology: Proficient with SFDC, Google Suite, and ConceptBoard. Learns how to work with new technologies quickly.
This role requires vaccination against COVID-19 as per the current recommendations by local health authorities, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and where available.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!