Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to transform messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 7 nests around the globe, you will have 900+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth every day.
You’ll also have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Guru track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start…
Teach & Learn
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are...
You are someone who is looking for a career in business & need a way to get started. You are hungry & driven to learn the fundamentals of Software Sales from some of Vancouver's top coaches & mentors. You’re a strong communicator who will be responsible for generating pipeline and qualifying leads for the sales team. As an Enterprise Development Representative you will connect with senior level prospects and engage them in a conversation relating to their business. Ultimately, you will align solutions that help them achieve their business and social media goals. You're Great At...
- Discovering new business opportunities that generate revenue for Hootsuite
- Prioritizing strategic target accounts within a defined territory
- Researching and connecting with new and existing accounts (i.e. educating contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, social selling, etc.)
- Conducting high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Collaborating with Account executives on prospecting strategy and discovery calls
- Promoting Hootsuite, educating the market, and showcasing our value
- Post Secondary Degree in Business, Marketing, another related field or you have related work experience in B2B lead prospecting (outbound calls)
- Strong business acumen and written communication skills
- Creative approach to territory management
- CRM experience
- You excel in fast-paced environments – you’re self-motivated and a fast learner
- You don’t take yourself too seriously – you like to have fun