Vancouver, BC Term:
Permanent Full Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the world’s top 25 banks. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, Raleigh, Halifax, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and have been recognized with numerous awards, including Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014-2015), Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2014), Ingenious Award (2014), Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in BC (2011-2012), Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), Canada's Best Managed Companies (2013-2014), and Deloitte's list of the 50 fastest-growing companies in Canada (2011-2014).
With over 375 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create innovative technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Global Relay is 100% privately held and employee controlled. We develop, own and operate every aspect of our services, with no reliance on outsourcing or third-party subcontractors. We are not venture capital dependent, making us a truly Canadian organization.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit ( www.globalrelay.com
). The Role:
We are looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic, and an affinity for customer service to help support our Vancouver team. The successful candidate will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams and be responsible for generating qualified leads while also providing first-class account management.
The successful candidate will thrive in this fast paced, highly transactional environment. This is a challenging and exciting role that will test your sales skills, strategic thinking, and ability to execute on strategic initiatives. This is an entry to intermediate level position. Role Responsibilities:
- Strategically identify prospective customers by researching, contacting, and qualifying leads via outbound email/phone/social media efforts
- Gather customer requirements and articulate the features and benefits of our products and services, by creating and communicating a concise value proposition
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing, Sales and other departments to drive new business opportunities
- Update SalesForce with conversations, existing services being utilized, company size & structure, decision making criteria and other pertinent information
- Provide account intelligence and participate in developing new and improved account strategies
- Work to retain newly acquired clients by providing knowledgeable and responsive account management and support services
- Seek out opportunities to work collaboratively with existing clients, industry peers, consultants, and channel partners
- Meet and exceed goals set in the following target areas: number of new qualified leads, lead to demo & lead to close ratio, and new monthly recurring revenue
- Some experience in lead generation or insides sales experience in a B2B environment preferred (cloud or SaaS based knowledge would be a bonus)
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma preferably with a focus on Business Administration
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to respond confidently to questions or objections originating from client and prospects
- Proficiency in phone sales and building rapport with customers
- Experience developing and maintaining meaningful business relationships
- Confident, driven, self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to handle rejection throughout the sales cycle
- Proven ability to research and prospect using email, telephone, and online networking sites
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, SalesForce, LinkedIn, Jigsaw, etc., in order to generate and manage leads
- Technology sales experience would be an asset
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your cover letter and resume in one PDF document
No phone calls please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.