Sales Development Representative
Reference ID: 8Ql0wf
Ready to be part of the team? The Sales Development Representative role at QuickMobile could be your next big move. We are seeking high achieving, driven and energetic professionals with natural sales instincts. As the architect at the top of our pipeline, you embrace challenge and thrive on owning a vast, uncharted territory that’s ready to be cultivated. At QuickMobile, you’ll get the dedicated training, coaching and tailored mentorship you need to sell enterprise mobile solutions and take your career to the next level.
• A high achieving sales professional with an insatiable desire to win
• Focused on pipeline and booking demos our enterprise-level product to customers valued at $100 million or more
• A relationship builder who naturally creates a match between our customers’ business needs and our award-winning event app platform
• Excited to engage and do business with senior level executives in marketing, sales, IT, events, and training at the top companies in the world
You’re a whiz at:
• Knocking your quota out of the park and managing leads to get to "yes"
• Building and nurturing relationships to generate opportunities through outbound, strategic and targeted prospecting
• Strategically calling to leverage business from new and established opportunities
• Managing a live and growing pipeline, while achieving a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
• Profiling contacts and accounts using the best modern sales methodologies
• Evangelizing new technologies to enterprise businesses
• Excelling under pressure with a positive attitude and being a team player – always!
• Extensive training and one-on-one mentorship from highly-experienced enterprise sales executives
• Coaching focused on developing you into a world-class sales leader
• The opportunity to apply for a number of positions as part of your career progression plan
You’ll stand out with:
• Degree in Business, Marketing, another related field or you have related work experience
• Experience selling into Fortune 1000 brands
• 1-2 years experience in a sales or consultancy role
• The drive to dream big – you want a career, not a job!
Who We Are:
Join the global leader of mobile solutions for the meetings and events industry and become part of the mobile revolution. Quick Mobile is experiencing record growth, with over 1 million mobile app meeting downloads on all mobile platforms this year. With an impressive client list that includes, Accenture, Disney, world Economic Forum, Salesforce, Microsoft, Bausch & Lomb, SAP Intel, Dell, McDonalds and Goodyear, we develop and license mobile applications and websites
that drive attendee engagement and extend events into year-long conversations. Learn more about QuickMobile and our growth by visiting our website.
If you want to work for a company that will focus its energy on helping you succeed, look no further. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools, training and resources you need to be your best, while also helping you reach the next level with regular career growth planning.
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity to travel globally to conference and events supporting our clients
• Flexible working environment
• Beautiful office in Coal Harbour with breathtaking 360 degree views of the city
• Quick access to Stanley Park
• Business casual work environment
• Company socials & events
• Wellness Wednesday featuring in-house chair massages
• Fruity Fridays featuring fresh organic fruit
• 2 Personal Days off per year
• Birthday off and monthly birthday celebrations
• Immediate extended benefits coverage – No waiting period!
Posted: April 26, 2017
Closes:June 18, 2017