YOU can GET in on the GROUND FLOOR of an EXCITING START-UP!
You'll be the 1st Sales Rep to join this young, dynamic group of individuals who are passionate about turning an unserved and undeveloped market into a global success.
The parent company allows the start-up team to leverage the skills, connections and expertise to quickly grow and implement their vision. The team is made up of a diverse group of individuals who regularly meet and brainstorm to ensure they're are on the right track to success.
We are looking for the founding member of the Sales Development team who will work closely with management to identify and approach high potential partners. You will use your lead sourcing skills and determination to connect with potential partners and get them excited about this new service. You will help shape the future of the Sales team and receive ample support to ensure your success.
Our Client's technology is innovative, unique, and highly-valued by every potential customer they talk to but they are just starting to grow and get the word out. That’s your job. You will be expected to connect with high-potential leads, convert in-bound opportunities and connect with customers large and small over the phone, in meetings and via email.
Here are some key skills you are expected to have -
• Strong listening, organization and time management skills
• Exceptional closing skills
• Excellent research skills to find new event and partnership opportunities
• Good writing skills, experience writing content and blogs is considered an asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be comfortable with talking to new diverse group of people
• Willingness to take on a multi-dynamic role
• Willingness to work at events as the lead sales person
• Must be willing to travel throughout Canada and globally if needed
Your experience likely includes -
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in sales development, sales, marketing or related field
• An understanding of working at a startup and willingness to break through barriers
• Have sales experience, but mostly we want you to be excited so you can share and teach people about the is vital for this role!
• You are comfortable with technology.
• The app is not overly complex but the team has found it is very helpful to be able to explain how it works when asked.
• Competitive wages
• Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days (50% employer covered)
• Free lunch every two weeks Startup sales is even more intense than at a normal job — but way more rewarding as you are creating a new market. This should be an exciting opportunity for you!
Please send your cover letter and resume in MS Word format.
Posted: November 30, 2016
Closes:December 15, 2016