Sales Vancouver, BC, Canada
Generate new business pipeline within Sophos’ Mid Market Accounts. Call into target accounts via proactive prospecting to identify and engage with key contacts. Follow up, engage and manage assigned marketing generated leads.
- Work closely with your assigned team of Account Executives to generate, qualify, develop, and nurture high quality opportunities resulting in new pipeline
- Ability to maneuver thru large organizations and identify decision makers, decision process, technical environment and need and/or pain.
- Ability to articulate value and uncover needs at each level of an organization
- Develop target list of accounts with sales team and develop a sales plan to penetrate target accounts.
- Initiate outbound calling campaigns to target account lists to generate demand
- Meet and/or exceed daily and monthly performance targets for number of outbound calls, qualified leads passed and pipeline contribution.
- Research and profile target companies utilizing the web, Hoovers, OneSource, Jigsaw, LinkedIn and other research tools.
- Attend and participate in weekly/monthly Sales team meetings.
- Work closely with SDR Manager and team to develop targeted outbound email campaigns.
- Update prospect database with conversations, competitive information, company size, decision making criteria and other pertinent information.
- Generate detailed summaries of qualified leads for Reps to understand a prospect’s business pain and infrastructure. Provide feedback and suggest improvements to calling campaigns, scripts, messaging, etc.
- Reports directly to the Sales Development Manager
- Direct collaboration with Sales Management and Team
- Works closely with Marketing and peers
Experience And Skills
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in a Sales Development role or Transactional Sales role.
- Experienced in outbound lead generation/sales.
- Experience with technical products in the hi-tech industry
- Process oriented in lead management
- Ability to create a sense of urgency with prospects
- Ability to identify needs/pain
- Ability to present value based messaging
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Active Listening
- Attention to Detail
- Driving for Quality
- Goal Oriented
Sophos Canada offers a comprehensive total compensation package including vacation, sick days, BC MSP coverage, extended health coverage which includes medical, dental and vision care, RRSP matching.
Posted: November 29, 2016
Closes:January 13, 2017